Sunday, January 4, 2009

In which I make excuses

I've been pretty terrible about updating for, well, the past month. I've been trying to write the next entry for most of that time, but I keep getting distracted by things like going to London, parents visiting, Christmas, sister visiting, and more. I'm sorry about that.

I'm also sorry to say that this isn't going to change very soon. I've got too much work to do, and I need to spend the three-ish hours I use to write and post each entry writing my papers and studying instead. This isn't the end; I'm not going to stop until I've actually posted all my pictures, and I'll say when that is. This is just a stop-gap measure, so I don't go a month and a half without posting. Because that's how about how long it'd be. I don't think I'll have time again until I'm back at Brown, January 20. There's just too much going on between now and then. But once I start, I'll try my hardest to make updates even more regularly than before. I won't be in Paris anymore, but hey, this was never on time anyway, and here will be the stories that I would never be able to tell in real life because they need the pictures and they're way too long.

Sorry to disappoint, but my work's more important now. Check back here around the end of January!

No comments: